Sunday, June 14, 2009

Healthy Again

I think we are all healthy again. It's been a rough 1 1/2 weeks, but at least we made it through and hopefully the Swine Flu won't get us again! Sam is doing great. The Tamaflu, I think, made a huge difference with him not getting hit hard with it. He ran the fever and just felt poopy, but didn't get really sick like the rest of us. I'm really happy because I was really worried about him getting hit hard with it. Austin, Isik, and I still have the lingering cough, but each day we are all coughing less.

I've lost 10 pounds and the last Isik weighed himself he had lost 10 pounds too. We've just lacked appetite. Sam has been just the opposite and eating really good. Austin's eating habits hasn't changed, he stills eats everything he can.
I received a Get Well card in the mail today from my co-workers in Salt Lake. I really am grateful I work with such an awesome group of people! I look forward to going back to work tomorrow and hopefully getting the routine back will get me out of the funk I'm in.

No comments: