Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pagosa Springs, Colorado

Last May Isik and I went to the Children's Justice Center fundraising event and purchased a weeks vacation in the auction. Well this week has come. We have two full condos, that is two kitchens, two living rooms, two bathrooms, you get the idea. The problem is Isik wasn't able to take time off work, so he is at home and it is just me and the kids. Because he isn't here I am not as excited and happy about vacationing as I would be if he were here. I am going to have to take a lot of pictures so he can get the feeling of being with us when he sees the pics.
The boys are very excited and I am really looking forward to spending the next 6 days with them. With work and the general chaos of everyday life, I don't get a lot of one-on-one time with them and especially Austin. Sam is looking forward to swimming and fishing. I think Austin is just happy he doesn't have to go to school.

No comments: