Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mini-Golf, Rides, and Movies

The weekend before Austin left for Seattle he really wanted to see X-Men Origins on the big screen before it left theaters. Of course, Sam's too little to see it. Instead of Sam and I staying home and being bored, the movie was playing at Hollywood Connections. Apparently not a lot of people go to Hollywood Connections on Sundays, so basically Sam and I had the rides to ourselves while Dad and Brother were at the movie. We played Mini-Golf first, and I think I spent more time laughing and completely enjoying watching Sam, and of course taking a hundred pictures because I always want to remember the entertainment he provides, than actually paying attention to my game. Then we drove the bumper cars, again I got more entertainment from him and how much fun he was having than I did from the bumper cars (although amazingly they were pretty fun). We ended up going on the bumper cars about 5 times in a row and then decided to ride the other rides. We ate some lunch and played some more, then the movie got out and it was time to leave. 2 hours hanging out with Sam was a BLAST!
He was determined to get his ball up the castle's drawbridge. He tried probably 6 or 7 times before we was successful, but he was not giving up until he succeeded!

Again, he was not going to take the "easy" way out on this one either. I think he tried 15 times to get the ball in the mouth but finally he just laid down and put it in with his hands.

This was another tricky one. He never takes the easy way, only the most rewarding way. He tried and tried and tried to get the ball in the mouth, yes this time he was successful and he hit it in with the club.

The bumper cars.

On the Merry-Go-Round. He's a very happy boy!

No comments: