Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day

Every year Eaglewood Golf Course does their 4th of July fireworks on the 3rd of July (except in the event the 3rd falls on a Sunday.) Isik, Sam, and I went to dinner tonight and then to the festivities. Sam was able to play on/in the bounce-houses and he even met two new friends that he was able to run around with.

The ONLY thing I really dislike about going to Eaglewood is the 1-1 1/2 hours it takes to just get to a street that you can somewhat drive at the speed limit. There are always so many people and so many cars and minimal exits. We've parked in the same place each year and this year I was able to get us home within 40 minutes. That is walking to the car, getting to a road that isn't crowded, and pulling in the garage. Next year I'm hoping to get it down to 30 mins.

Although I missed Austin, I had a great time hanging out with Isik and watching Sam play. I truly am happiest when I can see my children genuinely smile with pure happiness. It makes my heart happy! I love my family!


1 comment:

Brett said...

Those pictures are so cute. I am glad you post pics so I can watch your family grow. Sam looks awsome.