Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

I think we prepare for the majority of every year for the holiday season and Christmas morning!  Isik didn’t celebrate Christmas as a child, so Christmas morning is as much fun for him as it is for Austin and Sam.  Every year he makes the comment to me that he wants Christmas to always be like the first Christmas he celebrated with Austin and I, he wants that feeling of excitement and child-like awe.  I love making Christmas exciting for my family.

Phone misc 210

Sam having a talk with the “big man”.

Austin and Sam with stockings fixed 

Isik is always the first one awake in the house and it takes a while to wake Sam up.  I’m sure that will not be the case in a year or two.

Christmas 2009 001 

Isik and Sam playing with Isik’s, oops I mean Sam’s, new Hotwheel track. 

Christmas 2009 006 

Christmas 2009 012

Christmas 2009 004

Austin playing with his laptop.

Christmas 2009 018

Roscoe playing with his new toy.

Christmas 2009 027

Leo and his new toy.

Christmas 2009 036

Charlie hiding under the couch with his new toy (it’s the safest place for him to hide so his toy isn’t taken away).

 Christmas 2009 041

No comments: